Silk Bow Tie | Art by SL
Modern design in bright colors for this mulberry silk bow tie making tribute to the artwork of Sergio Larenas.
This limited and numbered edition tells the story of its artist and his unpredictability through the sporadic use of colors.
- 100% Mulberry Silk
- Dimensions: L 80 x l 6 cm
- Made in Quebec, Canada
- Sent with the certificate of authenticity in an elegant gift box
Each piece of this silk collection tells the story of an artist with a unique journey and contributes to the cause of mental health by donating 10% of the profits to the non profit organization Les Impatients.
Artwork available also on Silk Scarves, Face Mask, Tie & Pocket Square
Based in Montréal, Québec, Nathon Kong handmade Bow Tie with Mulberry silk, the finest quality of silk available in the world.
The Bow Tie is printed with a limited and numbered reproduction of an artwork signed by artists struggling with mental health issues and participating in art programs led by the non profit organisation Les Impatients.
You will receive your numbered piece in an elegant and exclusive gift box with a certificate of authenticity and the story of the artist.
CARE OF YOUR SILK BOW TIE
Preserve the beauty of your silk by storing it the gift box.
Avoid contact with rain, water and other chemicals, and entrust it to a professional dry cleaner when needed.
- Order sent in maximum 2 days with a delivery under 8 days for Canada & USA
- Every art piece, are sent in an elegant gift box (except print on silk products) with tracking number. Inside you will find the certificate of authenticity of your art piece.
- For more informations about our Shipping Policy please consult our FAQ.
For any return, we have to be notified within the 30 days of the purchasing date at email@example.com. Will get in touch with you within 24-48 hours after reviewing the request and we'll inform you the best way to return it.
For more informations about our Return Policy please consult our FAQ.
- Credit Card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay