Print on silk - Limited edition prints on silk of Canard à l'orange | by Riopelle
*Print on Silk | By Riopelle will be shipped after the holidays, expected shipping date: Jan 2024.
Limited edition prints on silk of Canard à l'orange by Riopelle, produced in collaboration with the Riopelle Foundation.
- Hand-sewn by artisans
- Fine art print on 100% mulberry silk
- Limited edition, only 100 reproductions, signed by Riopelle's daughter, Yseult Riopelle.
- Dimensions of work: 52 inches x 52 inches / 132 centimeters x 132 centimeters
A portion of the proceeds is donated to the Foundation Riopelle, a non-profit organization supporting youth education programs.
NUMBERED LIMITED EDITION
There's nothing accidental about the motif Riopelle imagined in 1994 to illustrate his silk scarf: the aquatic bird is in fact the Canard à l'orange, the emblem chosen by Riopelle for the flag of the captain (Riopelle himself...) of the Serica, the sailboat the artist acquired from gallery owner Pierre Matisse. The drawing is reproduced in the three corners and center of the silk scarf, in shades of black, gray and orange on an off-white background. The Canard à l'orange inaugurated beautifully the magnificent Collection des beaux-arts of the Musée du Québec (now Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec) which features high-end fashion objects and accessories inspired by the works of the museum’s artists.
More information: Click here
- Order sent in maximum 2 days with a delivery under 8 days for Canada & USA
- Every art piece, are sent in an elegant gift box (except print on silk products) with tracking number. Inside you will find the certificate of authenticity of your art piece.
- For more informations about our Shipping Policy please consult our FAQ.
For any return, we have to be notified within the 30 days of the purchasing date at email@example.com. Will get in touch with you within 24-48 hours after reviewing the request and we'll inform you the best way to return it.
For more informations about our Return Policy please consult our FAQ.
- Credit Card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay