SILK FACE MASK | Art by PO1
Designed with the scientific recommendations, this silk face mask is an ode to art. Signed by artist Pierre Ostiguy, this piece of art reflects the hopes of his artist, but also the trouble he experienced during his life.
Face mask handmade with 2 layers of fabric (mulberry silk and organic cotton), a filter pocket and a nose clip, it naturally provides the highest filtration efficiency and the best comfort for the skin.
- Washable, reversible, reusable
- Hand-sewn in Canada by artisans
- Composition: 100% mulberry silk and organic cotton
- Dimensions: 20 x 12 cm
10% of the profits are donated to Les Impatients to support the cause of mental health.
Numbered Limited Edition
Based in Montréal, Québec, Nathon Kong works with local artisans to sew each silk face mask by hand. Mulberry silk is the finest quality of silk available in the world but also the most difficult to sew and demand a specific training.
Designed by a scientist and based on scientific search, this face mask allow the best natural filtration and comfort to breathe.
For more protection, you can add a DIY filter or surgical mask inside the mask.
The printed part of the mask is a limited and numbered reproduction of an artwork signed by artists struggling with mental health issues and participating in art programs led by the non profit organisation Les Impatients.
CARE OF YOUR SILK FACE MASK
Preserve the beauty of your silk by storing it flat and untied.
- Free shipping in Canada & USA with orders over $75.
- Free shipping in Europe with orders over $100
- Order sent in maximum 2 days with a delivery under 8 days for Canada & USA
- Every art piece, expect face mask, are sent in an elegant gift box with tracking number. Inside you will find the certificate of authenticity of your art piece.
- Silk face masks are sent in a golden envelop, for orders of 5 or more, a gift box is given.
- For more informations about our Shipping Policy please consult our FAQ.
For any return, we have to be notified within the 30 days of the purchasing date at firstname.lastname@example.org. Will get in touch with you within 24-48 hours after reviewing the request and we'll inform you the best way to return it.
For more informations about our Return Policy please consult our FAQ.
- Credit Card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
You may also like
Je ne parle pas anglais
Such a beautiful mask. How the mask was made is truly a dream. I love the way it feels. Thank you so much. I am so glad that I found you. I am also glad that 10% goes to mental health.
Love the piece of art that I get to wear on my face. Very comfortable.
Super! Confortable, joli, on peut insérer un filtre... merci:)